Hi all,

One great feature of this weekend's QSO Today ham expo is the "Lounge" area. In
Elecraft's lounge, you'll be able to choose from among several demo/technical
discussion rooms, each with a product theme. Each room will have a maximum of
just eight participants, and will be hosted by a member of our team. Eric,
myself, and other design and support engineers will be staffing these sessions
throughout the weekend.

We expect this new format to recreate some of the more social aspects of
in-person trade shows. And you won't need to mask-up, no matter where you live
:)

In addition there will be many new presentations and other materials available
at our virtual booth.

For more information, please visit:

    https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/

73,
Wayne
N6KR

-----

Elecraft...Full-Contact Ham Radio
www.elecraft.com

QSO Today Ham Expo gold sponsor; March 13-14, 2021
www.qsotodayhamexpo.com