Hopefully they'll sort it out and come up with a way for latecomers (like
me!) to register to get the replays.  I had not planned to attend this
weekend for various reasons so did not do the 'early bird' registration.
This morning I checked the speaker list and saw a few sessions that sounded
interesting. The website indicated that the sessions will be available
until mid-April, so I thought I'd register 'at the door' so to speak, and
watch them over the next couple of weeks.
However, the registration page has not been updated for 'at the door'
sales. Then I saw all these emails about problems with tickets and such.
So, I think I'll wait and see if they get it sorted out.
 I attended the inaugural virtual expo last year, and it was pretty well
done, so I suspect this is just teething problems with the new ticketing
system.
Hope the ticketing issue doesn't leave Wayne and Eric all alone in their
booth waiting for customers that can't get past the gate!
73 de W0ZF