Many years ago I contracted with Motorola for a large repeater
communications system/building to be located at an existing tower facility
that was already called home to dozens of other radio systems.  The
Motorola R-56 standard was the 'bible' they quoted from and used.  I have
personally used that same method many times since then.  It works for me.
Your mileage may vary.

Gary, N7BRJ