Hi Charles,

Maybe you’ve done this, but if not, you should do frequency calibration per the
manual (p.53 in mine).

This worked well for me until it didn’t.  I then had to go to a 10 MHz external
source which works well except that my 2 meter transverter is 600 Hz low (all
other frequencies are perfect).  Tech support provided an adjustment solution
for the transverter which  is beyond what I can do.  Will send it back to
Elecraft when my K4 arrives.

73,

John
WA1EAZ