You are not alone John. I can only imagine the position they must be in
with supply and employee issues. It does not excuse the lack of
communication.
I had an issue with my KIO3B. They did not have any replacement boards so I
was told to send in mine and they would repair. This was in January when I
sent it out. The only communication I have received has been their receipt
acknowledgement and I have reached out a few times.
Tough times !
Randy N1KWF

--
Randy Lake N1KWF