Tom,

While I do not have an IC-7600 I do use an IC-7610 with a KPA500; the cable
should be the same.
I use a DIY band data cable to connect the IC-7610 to the KPA500 and it has
worked for almost three years.

I'm curious as to the exact part numbers of the cables you purchased from
the two different vendors.
What are the vendor names?
Do you have a schematic diagram of either/both cables?

If you are interested, I can send you a schematic of the cable I built.

73,

Ken
WA2LBI

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 2:43 PM Tom Ewing via Elecraft
<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>