FWIW, I have very little experience with RUMlog (or Skookum Logger which
may be a predecessor) but if you use RUMlog on your Mac you may be
encouraged by this tidbit: I have it running on MacOS Catalina doing rig
control of the K4 via the USB B port, calling it a K3. I'm keying CW
through the CAT interface which probably means CAT1ASC commands although
the documentation doesn't say. I've used both the general interface and the
contest window, both just enough to believe they work.

If you're a RUMlog expert waiting for your K4 and want to discuss, feel
free to contact me directly.

/Rick N6XI
--

Rick Tavan