I have a W2 wattmeter with the 2 KW sensor that no longer functions.  I'm almost certain that the sensor element got zapped when one of the high power thick film resistors in my homebrew dummy load popped.  The bar graph on the meter now always reads infinite SWR but otherwise seems to work fine, and I've swapped out the RJ-45 cable so I know that isn't the problem.  Nothing is obviously amiss inside the sensor element, but I'm pretty sure that's where the problem is.

Anyway, I've switched to a different passive wattmeter and it seems like someone should be able to make use of my W2 ... either by buying a new sensor element from Elecraft or by trying to get them to repair this one for a reasonable fee.

Best reasonable offer, and I'll pay domestic shipping via USPS.

73,
Dave   AB7E