Thanks Ben, I didn't think of that.  Now when the KBPF3 is not inst There is
no difference in signal level when transitioning from 1.700 to 1.699999.  And
when I set the KBPF3 to nor (and reboot) there is a definite drop of 5-7 S
units at the 1.700 transition point and also at the the 2.11 to 2.10999
transition.  So there is definitely something in the low band signal path that
is attenuating the signal.   I'll also do some checking at the other freqs.  I
guess it's time to drag out the scope for some signal tracing which should be
fun with SMDs and my old eyes.
Russ, N3CO
    On Thursday, April 22, 2021, 09:09:47 AM EDT, w4sc <w...@windstream.net>