My cursive died when I got to engineering school, and now even my printing
is not improving, to some extent to writing mostly with keyboard.

No drafting in High School, but my first Freshman course in the EE program
was pretty awesome. Professor Kliphardt taught us mechanical drawing, where
we learned to make 3-d drawings of various objects, solving problems like a
pipe coming through a wall and determining if it intersected a desk or the
person sitting there. You would solve this by rotating the drawing, using
projection to spot the path. He would do all these drawings with a chalk
and a piece of string. Was amazing to watch.

Was a very fun course. (The next quarter was intro to computer programming,
and that derailed me for the next several decades)

w8lvn

--
--w8lvn--