Hi,
        Thank you Dick K6KR, and  Skip NC90 for your help.  I ended up doing a
factory default, enabled the ant per band and all is well.
One question:  After setting the configuration, saving, shutting down, and
powering up I found in checking "edit  configuration" ant 1 and 3 were no
longer enabled.  However, all worked as expected. Should the latest
configuration show the antennas enabled?  Perhaps not?

Thank you again, saving me a ship to CA.

Very Best regards
Dick AD1G