Hi Paul Thanks for the reply. I have the upgraded SYN-3A synthesizer and the
rig came from the factory with the resistor and diode mod installed.  The clock
rate is set to SP2. I should have mentioned that info in the original post. 73
Randy In a message dated 5/19/2021 7:02:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,