I admit that I am a technology chaser.  My current rigs offer all the features
I use as I am not
very much of a demanding operator.  But, I love technology and there is this
thing
inside of me that says I need to have the latest of everything, always the
latest iPhone,
the latest iMac, the latest iPad, and so on.  Cost is not an issue, it does not
get in the way
of my thirst for technology.

That, and that only, would be the reason I buy the K4 of I ever do decide to do
that.

From an operating standpoint, I don’t think I use any features that are more of
an edge
than my rig back in my novice days (Eico 720 transmitter, HQ-170AC receiver).
I admit
to be a ham operator that does not challenge the “best” of the operating
envelope.

73, phil, K7PEH