I understand the K4 can be remotely controlled by another K4 via a direct
ethernet connection. How easy is this accomplished with the K4? Is the
operation on CW and SSB seamless provided a decent connection is available?

I may wish to remote between two homes at some point and having the remote K4
operate exactly like I was sitting in front of one at home is what I want. I
accomplished this with the Remote Rig boxes and my TS-480SAT but that was long
ago.

I only need the K4 for operating CW and SSB ragchews. I need to be able to plug
a mic, key, or bug into the remote K4. I need to spin the VFO and tune around.
Just like I was sitting in front of the one at home connected to the antenna. I
ragchew a bit, listen a lot, and that's it.

I'm looking for SIMPLE. I needs it to be EASY to set up. I'm not into in-depth
techno geek BS. I can configure the router if given exact instructions. My
brain and vision are not what they used to be :)

John K7FD