This doesn’t really have the signature of pin-diode failure. When the pin
diodes fail you generally get major signal loss across all bands. The
description simply does not match that diagnosis.
I would ask for further information:

* Is there any change in 160m transmit operation (change in drive requirement)?
* Was any retuning of the 160m antenna required?
* How is the 160m antenna connected? Might it be split to another load somehow?
* Any other changes you see?

Let’s try to diagnose the whole situation. This might not be in the KPA at all,
or might be something completely different.

73,
Jack, W6FB