Am 10.06.21 um 19:24 schrieb Joseph Shuman via Elecraft:
Humor on this Board is sometimes misunderstood.  Oh well…

That would really be a BIG issue, I hope this is not really true!

My 3 rules:

1.  If my $100.00 built from scratch and spare parts radio successfully
communicates with your state of the art shack, my hobby has succeeded.

2.  Everybody has an opinion and all of them are correct, but mine is more
correct for me than yours.

3.  There is very little on this board about the KX2 so it must be the closest
to perfect radio out there Elecraft has designed.  That is why I own one.

*lol* For info about the KX2 you might check the "Elecraft-KX" distro,
but even there... not much to say.

As a KX2 user myself I can only fully agree to your point 3, though I
have to admit, that my "new" K3 (sn 33xx) is also a very nice toy and I
am slowly getting used to it.

Is the true spirit of the “Elmer” part of your hobby?

I wouldn't be where I am without my fellow OMs that are guiding and
leading me to success... still a way to go, but... that's part of the
game, isn't it?

Keeping Watch-
shu
Joe Shuman, NZ8P