I just received my K4. There is a learning curve with the radio new
nomenclature to understand on the new platform. I'm an old dog and there are
few new tricks. So to the point. I connected the K4 to my PC with the
supplied type B USB cable. I expected to find a new Com Port on Device
Manager. However I found under Other Devices, 2 Dual RS232 icons. When
looking at the Properties tab, there is no driver. I can find no reference
on the Elecraft website or on the internet about which driver might work.
I'm sure I'm missing some simple step, but I guess I don't understand why
their would not be a driver and further, how would I direct my software to
the Dual RS232 port?

Thanks in advance for any help.

73,

Mike AD5A