I've bought several nanoVNA's from "aursinc" on Amazon and have always
gotten a real one, not a clone. Here's another version:
https://amzn.to/3daSrmI

The latest flavor of these devices operates up to 4GHz. Not many hams need
that upper freq limit but, when shopping for a nanoVNA, pay attention to
the dynamic range offered. The 4GHz nanoVNA has 20 dB better dynamic range
than any other model:
https://www.tindie.com/products/hcxqsgroup/nanovna-v2-plus4/

Showing "Out of stock" intermittently.

I know that some may consider these devices as toys but I've found them to
be amazingly accurate when compared to their expensive counterparts at my
work QTH:
https://ae5x.blogspot.com/search/label/nanoVNA

They are also useful learning tools with a lot of people reporting that
they now know how to interpret a Smith chart and make use of the info they
provide.

John AE5X