I'm as interested as anyone else who might have one to know the accuracy
and reliability of these affordable VNA's, whether nano- or the one from
SDR-Kits.

I have a variety of VNA's available but am lacking the SDR-Kits model.
Wouldn't it be nice if we knew where it stood compared to the newer
nanoVNA's costing a fraction of the price for the same dynamic range and a
higher upper frequency limit?

Also, how do the hobby VNA's compare to lab-grade VNA's at HF and up to 1.2
GHz?

If you own an SDR-Kits VNA, can do without it for 3 weeks and trust me to
return it to you, please see my offer here:

https://ae5x.blogspot.com/2021/06/vna-shootout.html

John AE5X