After a couple weeks of inactivity with antennas disconnected I put everything
back together and turned on my K3s only to find that N1MM+ logger did not see
it.  I swapped out USB cables to no effect.  I swapped out another Win 10
computer to no effect.  On Win 10 I went into device manager and confirmed the
FTDI serial emulator on COM4 was working properly.  I went into the config tab
on N1MM+ and confirmed the K3s was linked to COM4 and the proper settings were
still in place, 38400, N, *, 1, no, no.  I swapped USB sockets on the computer
to no effect.  I changed to COM9 on both computer and N1MM+ to no effect.  I
rebooted the computer and the radio after every change to no effect.  The K3s
does respond properly to the Winkeyer on COM5 and it transmits and receives
using VOX normally.

I don’t know where to go from here.  Assistance greatly appreciated.

Peter W2CDO