All the frequencies lie in the same bin and there will be some, perhaps a lot
of, variation in match as the frequency changes.  I would first run an autotune
at the mid point of all the frequencies. I would then use MAN mode to prevent
auto tune on frequency change within the same bin.

Autotune can come up with some really bad matches particularly if the
transmitter folds back during the tune attempt.  KAT firmware can see reflected
power as zero with low forward power even if the match is horrible (coupler is
low sensitivity) and this makes it believe it has found a good match.

73,
Andy, k3wyc