________________________________
From: James Driskell <jmdrisk...@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 17:11
To: John Simmons <jasimm...@pinewooddata.com>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] 99.9 % alcohol

Not quite.  Denatured alcohol is ethyl alcohol that contains methyl alcohol or
isopropyl alcohol which make the mixture unfit for drinking.  Pure ethyl
alcohol is drinkable (it's the kick in your booze), but probably contains at
least 5% water because of its nature to absorb water.  Absolute ethyl or
isopropyl alcohol is at least 99% pure.  Unless securely sealed, the alcohols
will absorb water winding up at about 95+% alcohol.  99% isopropyl alcohol is
available from https://artnaturals.com/
[https://artnaturals.com/media/default/default/MainBanner_Mobile.jpg]<https://artnaturals.com/>
Essential Oils | Diffusers | Skin & Bath & Body | Hair
Care<https://artnaturals.com/>
Try artnaturals® 100% Pure Essential Oils, Argan Oil hair care, skin care, bath
and body beauty products. Over 4 Million sold, made with only natural and
organic ingredients.
artnaturals.com
Everclear (sometimes called Georgia Moon) may run as high as 95% (190 proof),
but you need to be careful with that stuff because it will stomp you and you
don't dare smoke for 48 hours.

73,

Jim Driskell
W7OWI