I use this four position AV switch to select the keying line. Since it can
switch three connections (L/R audio, video) you can get creative. Although
I don't use ALC it could also be switched along with the keying line.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KXVBB3Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ken
WA2LBI