I downloaded the source code (still available on g4ilo.com). I don't have any Elecraft gear, but you might want to try recompiling after changing this section in the main .pas file (environment is Lazarus/Pascal):

function ValidDate(d: string): boolean;
begin
  Result := (Length(d) = 10)
    and (d[5] = DateSeparator)
    and (d[8] = DateSeparator)
    and Between(StrToIntDef(Copy(d,1,4),-1),1950,2020)
    and Between(StrToIntDef(Copy(d,6,2),-1),1,12)
    and Between(StrToIntDef(Copy(d,9,2),-1),1,31);
end;

Don't know why the limit of 2020. It may be a feature of the Pascal function. It may not.

The same limit existed in the VOAProp code that Julian G4ILO also wrote. Unfortunately it's some time since he became SK, but somebody with the time and the tools might be able to dig it out to re-compile the code and might succeed. He did hint that it was quite a job under either Linux or Windows (and we're talking about the Windows 7 era, hinted in the source code comments).

Any takers!?