Check to see that the correct antenna is selected on the K3. In SSB mode, pressing PTT and not speaking into the mike or having the MIC gain at or near zero, the radio will show no output.  How about CW mode?

73

Bob, K4TAX

On 8/8/2021 12:07 PM, elecraft-requ...@mailman.qth.net wrote:
Message: 7
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 22:16:05 -0400
From: Richard Isaacs<goldporsche...@aol.com>
To:Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Need help.

I recently purchased a K3 and Panadapter.

No issues since June. Last night after using the radio, covered and went to
bed. This morning?it?s like the antenna is not attached. No receive and when
keying the mike?no transmit. All other radios work off my Butternut antenna.
Went into utilities and reloaded 5.67?still nothing.

Please help and thanks in advance.

Rick
W3RKI