From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Tommy58
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2021 7:53 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] MH3 mic case

My MH-3 case also recently fell apart and this happened when I finally took
it out of the box to use it for the first time a few weeks ago. The posts
that the screws go into were all busted off the front case.
HORRIBLE design. I will not buy another at that price point.

Anyone know of an after market replacement? I'm guessing Elecraft didn't
make those mics.

73 de Tom - KB2SMS

On 9/3/21 5:08 AM, Ian Liston-Smith wrote:
> Does anyone know if Elecraft sell replacement cases for this expensive
microphone? I've barely used mine (I'm a CW chap) and it's already fallen
apart! The three plastic internal mounting pillars have snapped off. I guess
it's been dropped, but only on to carpet and I'm minded to think a $70 mic
should easily withstand that.

> Last month I emailed Elecraft via their online parts order form, but not
had an acknowledgement. Maybe they're all on summer leave?

delivered to l...@ka7ftp.com