I am now taking orders for the second run of the LP-100 wattmeter. I will deliver the last few from the first run today or tomorrow, and place the orders for the second run early next week. I have posted ordering info on the LP-100 web page, including PayPal buttons. If you haven't been there, check out the website for the latest info, pictures and comments from builders of this fun kit, links to eHam.net reviews, the LP-100 Yahoo Group, etc.

For those of you who don't know about the LP-100, it is a digital watt/SWR meter that covers 160-6m from 50 mW to 2500W, and includes a number of unique features like impedance display (R+jX and Z/phase). It is an intermediate level kit, with most SMT parts pre-installed. Most builders report about 8 hours assembly time. Many of the first run customers are Elecrafters, of course.

My website is www.telepostinc.com, and there are links to the LP-100 at the top of the page. If you want to contact me about the LP-100, please email me off-list.

73,
Larry N8LP