My wife won $1000 off an Expert amplifier at Visalia maybe 5 years ago. I ended up getting a 1.3K because I had noticed many DXpeditions using it. Mine is still working well, knock on wood. I run in on 120V at theMedium power setting. I get 700-800 watts out. I'm always thinking of selling it and getting an Elecraft Amp, but so far no action.

My latest station dream has the antennas 150-200 feet from the operating area. I could put the amp in the barn to shorten the feed lines.

73 Bill AE6JV