You would need the most recent BLE 5.0 or above, with low latency support.
Then the delay is perhaps small enough that it won't make you crazy. I have
a Bluetooth transmitter in my bag to plug into devices that don't have
Bluetooth support, but I haven't used it for CW. Simple enough to use,
though. Plug it into the Aux or headphone jack. Pair with it, and it works.

This one is similar to mine, and has the APTX low latency BT 5.0.

Golvery Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver for TV, Aptx LL/FS 40ms Wireless
Audio Adapter for Home Car Stereo PC CD Radio Xbox PS4 w/ 3.5mm RCA AUX
Jack, Pair 2 Headphones, No Delay, Plug n Play
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4GK874/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_ECM6DF18ZAFRT3V5RAG1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

You MIGHT want to use this with a splitter, so your can send the audio to
another device.

73,
Gwen, NG3P