My girlfriend has a setup like this in rural NH. Cricket Wireless will sell
you a whopping 100 GB data on AT&It's network for just $55 a month. We get
about 15 Mbps down and 5 Mbps up with 50ms latency (to speedtest.net's
servers), although of course that will vary based on AT&T's local network.

She's got a fancy industrial/weatherproof modem; I can find out the model
if you're interested.

73,

Julie