That's worked for me twice in the last several years.  First answer will be "What?"  Just persist ... perhaps asking to speak to someone who knows what a Registered Agent for Service of Process is.  We had a problem in the ice maker of a new fridge, the warranty service company kept sending out a couple of early 20 somethings who spent all the time on the phone following instructions. When I finally called to ask for the RA, I said, "I would just look this up on your business license, but it expired 3 years ago and the Registered Agent may have changed."  10 seconds later, I was conversing with the owner.  Friendly, even tone of voice ... really effective.

73,

Fred["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County