-------- Original message --------From: John Reilly <reill...@comcast.net>
Date: 19/11/2021  01:16  (GMT+00:00) To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net Subject:
[Elecraft] Headphones (Again!) I recently purchased a Bose QC-45. I used it for
about 5 minutes in a CWops contest, and got RF in the left headphone. I
disconnected it, and returned to my Bose QC-35's. The QC-45's have been
returned to Amazon.I had a similar problem earlier in the year with the Bose
700 headphones. I tried various toroids, but never could isolate them from RF
(particularly a problem on 40m). Obviously, this is is not something Bose is
concerned with. Fortunately, the QC-35 gamer headphones work well. With all
three headphones, I used the headphone cable (not Bluetooth -> delay problem).
FWIW, I like the Bose noise cancelling because it does a good job attenuating
KPA1500 fan noise.Has anyone used the Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones? How do they
work in an RF environment?   - 73, John,
http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htmPost: mailto:elecr...@mailman.qth.netThis list
hosted by: http://www.qsl.netPlease help support this email list:
http://www.qsl.net/donate.htmlMessage delivered to turnb...@net1.ie