I wish I could!  My vague memory is that Don Wilhelm pointed me to a couple
of mods.  A search of my emails didn't find any of Don's advice prior to
2017, and I think that is about 5 years short.

I suggest you google it, and check the Nabble archives.  The mods were
simple, changing a cap and perhaps a resistor value or something.

The K1 is a great little rig.  I built the 2- band version, and then the
4-band filter board, with all options.  It still works like a champ.

73 Eric WD6DBM