I'd like to thank everyone who assisted in getting the K2 filters tuned up correctly. The rig is working very well and has made many CW contacts as well as a couple of PSK contacts.

I'm thinking about building a K1 this winter with the intention of using it primarily for camping. Right now I'm using a DSW-II-40 and Emtech ZM-2 tuner when camping, but that limits me to one band. I really don't want to make a habit of taking the K2 into the field. And of course any excuse to melt solder is good. :-)

What should I expect the build time of the K1 to be, given that I already have the experience of building a K2?

(The *real* challenge this winter will be building Steve's ATS-3A SMT kit. My first significant SMT project...)

73,
Cathy
N5WVR