Same issue here - our CC&Rs specifically say no outdoor antennas

 However, another thing to consider is to use a flag pole style antenna. I
understand that many states’ laws have provisions that prevent any HOA from
denying the installation of a flag pole in one’s yard. I know for a fact that
my state (Idaho) is one of them. I was initially going to put a PVC jacket
around my 6BTV and make it a flagpole antenna. But after being here for several
months realized that the winds in this high desert environment would have
destroyed it without guy wires. And who has seen flag poles with guy wires? So,
I purchased a Zerofive HOA 24’ Flagpole Vertical, covering 40-6 meters. The HOA
had no problem with it and I’ve been on the air for months with the flagpole.
It even loads up on 80 and 160 meters. Not inexpensive but to me, worth every
penny. There are other commercial ham flagpole verticals on the market. No need
to be limited to indoor antennas if you have a yard to put up a flag pole!

Jim / K7TXA