From: Hal Massey
Sent: Sunday, January 2, 2022 9:11 AM
To: Jim Bruce
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Cleaning solder flux

In an SMT production facility that was in the home city of Elecraft
(Watsonville, CA) we went to aqueous wash very early on. I was on the design
engineering side in Cupertino, CA but I can probably connect with some of those
Manufacturing Engineers. I remember it well because the design side had to
select components that would allow for this.  This was the former Tandem
Computers, Inc. manufacturing line. The company’s president and founder was
Jimmy Treybig- W6JKV.

Message delivered to wa6...@gmail.com