On 1/9/2022 2:47 AM, Wes wrote:
Does the tone in MMTTY match the tone set in the K3?

I don't understand what K3 tone you're referring to. will you please clarify?

The bottom line is, the K3 is not receiving audio tones from MMTTY.

MMTTY decodes received RTTY through the USB codec, so I know that's working. And MMTTY keys the rig when I command it to do so, so the USB port 6 control path is working (and MMTTY displays the rig frequency, too).

If I set MMTTY to use the Windows speakers instead of the codec, I can hear the tones while the K3's TX light is on.

The problem is, it doesn't get those tones when I set MMTTY to use the codec instead of the speakers.

It's as if Windows 10 has the codec muted, but I've checked several places in Windows Sound and Windows Volume Mixer, and nothing is muted and the volume settings are non-zero and reasonable.

Very frustrating. this has worked before, and now it doesn't.

73, Mike N4CF