I have been using the KPA500 remote utility for a couple of years with good
success and suddenly unable to communicate with the KPA. I am using the
microbit RRC system to operate my station remotely. I am not immediately
suspecting those units and everything is working except the communication with
the KPA500.
Recently I cannot connect to the KPA and I suspect I have inadvertently changed
some setting on the utility "connect" menu. It was downloaded from the
electraft site on 12/26/21 so I think I have the latest version. I suspect it
is the "server setup". I have no idea what to put in the boxes and did not note
what was there when everything was working. The TCP port is 4626 and using the
username and password of my router. Not sure the Host/IP box. Anyone using this
remote utility that knows the finer points of networking and setup? It would be
greatly appreciated to contact me. More on the remote setup:
https://www.valhallatreefarm.com/WB7ELY/rrc3/rrc.htm

Dave WB7ELY