Hi Gord,

The ongoing worldwide supply chain debacle has impacted K4HD module
development. We’ve already redesigned PC boards twice to work around chip
shortages.

We’ll keep everyone updated.

Meanwhile, we’re hearing from those who took delivery of a K4D instead that
performance in strong-signal conditions is excellent.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

----