I can’t remember where or exactly what the settings are, but between the 3
pieces in use, it’s possible to set the KPA500 to stay in standby, per band. It
was a long time back, but I remember setting mine so that I could not TX hight
power on 6 metres, due to the antenna not being rated above 100W.

I hope that gives you some clues.

73,
Alan - G4GNX