Fellow Elecrafters,

I just completed building and installing the KIO2 in K2 S/N 0539.  WOW!
Nice accessory kit.  It would have been a single evening kit if it were not
for other obligations.  Two nights to get it assembled, tested, and
installed?  Not bad.  I was very pleased to see the display on Ham Radio
Deluxe change as I rotated the VFO dial and changed bands.  I know this is
going to be an excellent accessory for my K2.

This included the MPU v2.04 upgrade.

It looks like Elecraft makes another quality kit.

THANKS ELECRAFT!

Mark Saunders, KJ7BS

Glendale, AZ

Elecraft K2 S/N 0539 - KBT2/KAT2/KNB2/K160RX/KSB2/KIO2/