Hi Chuck - It's better if we do the Paypal refund from this end. We can do
that today if you wish.

Sales is being a bit conservative on the lead time for the Synths. It is
probably closer to 6-8 a\weeks at this point and I'm trying to beat that.
We finally have all the difficult to get long lead time parts for that
board in house now and the remaining time is for the raw PCB fabrication
and assembly/test.

So would you like us to go ahead and issue you a refund?

Regards,
Eric
*elecraft.com <http://elecraft.com>*