I love RPN calculators and even better faithful emulation of them.  Those of
us who like to compare their favorite smart phone  apps for a 50 year old
calculator architecture area fellowship of wise and good people.  Love it.
What is even better is the obvious lack of issues with Elecraft products
leading to fun tangential discussions.  Do we have any RPN programs of use
in field tweaking antennas, working out great circle problems  etc. etc. ?
there are some nice ones out there.  That said, Mighty Mouse or Micky Mouse?
I'm with Mighty.  Isotope Feeny or Tom Terrific?  I'm with Isotope all the
way.

-73-
W1GCF
Geoff