The Don responded in usual rapid manner that my K60XV was probably not plugged in properly...pins off by a space.

I have now tried many times and here's how it behaves...

If the pins are off (which I verified) then the band cannot be found. Display shows all other bands when scrolling thru.

If the pins are correctly inserted, the evil "INFO 080" is displayed immediately upon turning the unit on.

Other than replacing the processor on the board, the manual is silent...checked the values of R1 and C12 and the notch on U1 is facing the relay.

Any ideas?

John
AB8WH