From: Bill Coleman <aa...@arrl.net>
To: Elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 12:31:27 -0700 (MST)
Subject: [Elecraft] RemoteRig distributors in USA?

I recently obtained a second K3 and now I’m curious about remote operating my
home station K3. The RemoteRig RRC-1258MkII seems like a good solution, but I’m
having trouble finding anyone who carries it in the USA.

Elecraft used to sell, as well as HRO, but neither list this product.

Suggestions?

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL Mail: aa...@arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
-- Wilbur Wright, 1901