Thanks, Jim, for posting this.

I contacted Ron, and I will be the next proud owner.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE

Quoting Jim Sheldon <w...@cox.net>:

Anyone here looking for a 4 band K1 (40/30/20/15) with battery, tuner, and zero-beat indicator.  It's in excellent condition and also includes cover, adjustable stand, manual, backlight, and was aligned by Don, W3FPR.  The zero-beat indicator circuit is from K6XX. He's asking $400.  I do not know yet if that includes shipping, but I'm assuming he would rather ship only within the US.

He's not a member of this reflector, but we've been friends for many years and I said I'd post this for him.  If anyone is interested you can contact him directly.  His name is Ron Pfeiffer, W2CTX and his email address is w2...@yahoo.com

I have pictures posted on my website as hidden files so use these links to see them.  www.w0eb.com/W2CTX_K1_Front.jpg[1]  and www.w0eb.com/W2CTX_K1_Rear.jpg[2] to see them.

Thanks for looking and please contact Ron directly for further information - mention that you saw my post so he knows your request is legit please.  Or, alternatively, you can contact me and I'll pass your email on to Ron for him to contact you.

Jim Sheldon, W0EB

Please help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.htmlMessage delivered to n8...@arrl.net

Links:
------