I have a KPA500 that faults on low (60 VDC) voltage.  After measuring the
power supply voltage at the PA module is perfectly fine.  The voltage read
by the processor on the front panel via pin 10 of P1 is lower than it should
be and hence the fault condition.  I suspect there is a voltage divider on
the LPF board that drops the 60 VDC to something that the processor can read
and digitize (in the 0 to 3-5 volt range).  The set of schematics I have do
not show the voltage divider anywhere. does anyone have this part of the
schematics for the KPA500 so that I can adequately troubleshoot this amp and
get it on the air for the contest this weekend?   Multiple notes to Elecraft
have gone unanswered.

VP2EHZ

email:   <mailto:b...@wjschmidt.com> b...@wjschmidt.com