-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken Alexander
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 4:47 PM
To: Stephen Brandt; Elecraft
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Fw: Canadian Postage Rate Increases

It seems our rates almost always do, and it usually
occurs early in the new year, if not on January 1st
...sigh!

I would not expect many VEs would squabble about
receiving U.S. postage in lieu of Canadian stamps for
return postage for a QSL.

It currently costs Cdn $0.89 to send a letter (less
than 30 grams) to the U.S.

http://www.canadapost.ca/business/rates/2006/coming-e.asp?sblid=coming

If any U.S. hams would like to purchase Canadian
stamps to use as return postage from Canada you can
send me a self-addressed envelope and funds for the
number of stamps you would like to buy.  I'll get them
for you, use one of the stamps on your return envelope
and mail the rest to you.  My address on qrz.com is
current.

Offer applies to DX hams, but letter rates for
overseas mail are $1.49.

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS