Elecraft K3 HF transceiver 100W, serial #2284, factory built in 2008.
Transceiver still in basic original configuration
Includes ATU, General Coverage Module, and sub-receiver
Includes Ant/IF out/Xverter interface
Includes Elecraft P3 Panadaptor, purchased 2013
Includes Heil Pro combo headset and boom microphone
Includes PR-6 low noise 6M preamplifier
Includes all cables, and manuals (3) and diskette full of info files I have collected
and/or written during my ownership.

Main receiver filters all 8 pole, 2.8K, 1.8K, 400 Hz, 200 Hz
Sub receiver has original 2.7K filter, one 8 pole 400 Hz filter

Radio is still in daily use at VE3GFN, in a non-smoking environment. See photos on my QRZ page. Rig has only been used for CW, and a small amount of SSB.

I want to buy a second IC7610 transceiver.

Come and see it in use

I will deliver (prepaid!) within 100 Miles of my QTH.