I thought long and hard about a K4, but couldn't stand the idea of a two year wait for whatever reasons given. If design decisions and supply chain choices cause you to lose customers, it says that Elecraft needs to have a long moment to get their house in order. Or, they will fall into line with TenTec, Collins and many other American companies that have folded tent.

We all went through the pandemic, and worked around it..... So, I ordered a Flex 6600M and it was delivered in 8-days. No two year wait. They have something figured out. I was also assured the PGXL 1500W amplifier ships in the same time frame.

Go figure.

Bill N4LG

You may have missed the two-year long pandemic that, among other things, has sickened multiple Elecraft employees, caused many to work from home, and disrupted supply chains, to the extent that nearly all the major carmakers can't get chips to put cars on dealers lots. Elecraft is a small company, and they're swimming in the same ocean as the rest of us. They're 20 miles down the road from me, and I know several of their employees, as well as the two owners.

73, Jim K9YC